PlayHardGoPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayHardGoPro

Lineage 2 PvP Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

APPLICATION - nOwer2run

+4
Myah
Ezzio
Devasion
nOwer2Run.ph
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:10 am

nOwer2Run.ph

What's your name?

Edralin Talania

Where are you from?

Philippines

How old are you?

How much time can you dedicate daily?

- 6-8 hours everyday

What other servers besides L2InC did you play?

l2dreams.L2 ph
What's your ingame character name?

nOwer2run

Have you been in another clan on L2InC? If yes name
those clans and reason why you left or were kicked.

yes, Philippines clan , i left bec non-active

What class do you currently play?

Duelist(main +30 skills ) Trikster, mage and TItan

Since when do you play that class?

3 years a go

What gear do you currently have? +20FreyaDuals/+20Elegia SEt/+20Valakas/+20Bauim/+20Aq/2pcs +20Elegia earrings
+20cloaks/ Augment-passive p.attack,Active p attack, Active duelmight/ Active pdef

Why u wanna join us?
Bec no choice haha lol im joking .. bec of pvp clash and active clan Smile

2APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

Devasion

i think he deserves to join us , i've pvped with him in the past and was really good...so +1 from me GL

3APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:40 am

Ezzio

Ezzio

Edited........................ -1 applying to an other clan while applying to us

Last edited by Ezzio on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://playhardgopro.forumotion.com/

4APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Myah

trial imo

5APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Nirtak

Sleep Exclamation

https://playhardgopro.forumotion.com

6APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Myah

1. Age / Sex / Location - 20/male/ Philippines

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) - nOwer2Run/DUELIST

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?- TITAN and ARCHER

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? - Philippines clan only

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. yes Haukar/iheal

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?- everyday/ 4-6 hours a day

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? im kind, understanding and Full of patience Razz

8. Why would you like to join asdF? - I Love teamwork in clashes and maybe people in asdf were good

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) - +20weapons/armor all freya set / +20Jewels/+16Cloak and have +30skills Razz

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it? yeah Razz

i hope ASDF will accept me tnx ..

cya declined

7APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Ezzio

Ezzio

Myah wrote:1. Age / Sex / Location - 20/male/ Philippines

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) - nOwer2Run/DUELIST

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?- TITAN and ARCHER

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? - Philippines clan only

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. yes Haukar/iheal

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?- everyday/ 4-6 hours a day

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? im kind, understanding and Full of patience Razz

8. Why would you like to join asdF? - I Love teamwork in clashes and maybe people in asdf were good

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) - +20weapons/armor all freya set / +20Jewels/+16Cloak and have +30skills Razz

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it? yeah Razz

i hope ASDF will accept me tnx ..

cya declined

you were faster than me emo i hate u :"(

https://playhardgopro.forumotion.com/

8APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Ilyrian

-1 if he play as duelist ;/

9APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Math

-1 we don't need a duelist

10APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Myah

Ezzio wrote:

you were faster than me emo i hate u :"(

QQ?

11APPLICATION - nOwer2run Empty Re: APPLICATION - nOwer2run Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:04 am

Mellody

Mellody
Admin

I hope u join asdF

Denied and closed, thx for ur time.

https://playhardgopro.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum