PlayHardGoPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PlayHardGoPro

Lineage 2 PvP Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ijoker Application improved

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ijoker Application improved Empty Ijoker Application improved Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 am

ijoker

hello people before i start my application i would like to introduce my self i am Ijoker i come from Portugal i enjoy mass pvp and i am very friendly person i am helpful to my friends and i pretty much get along with every one. i am always available for pvp

What's your name?
IG name: Ijoker

Where are you from?
Im original from Portugal

How old are you?

How much time can you dedicate daily?
i spend about 9/10h a day depending on the time i have and the job i have to do.

What other servers besides L2InC did you play?
Previous Servers: l2 Elite
L2 Ownage
l2 pvp Arena
l2 inc

What's your ingame character name?
IG name: Ijoker

Have you been in another clan on L2InC? If yes name those clans and reason why you left or were kicked.

Previous clan:KM7: i left KM7 because people speak in different language and never English also some times i would call people for pvp and none would come so i was alone
Previous clan: Imortal Fighters: im still in the clan i am waiting for leader to log on so i can talk and give him my reason for leaving i left because the leader never reply's to pm's and all the people in the clan speak greek so i feel left out. also two different members of the clan pked me without reasons.

What class do you currently play?
Class: kamael - Doombringer

Since when do you play that class?
class history: i have played this class for about 3 maybe 4 months i can't say i am the best because at the moment i am not but however i am learning everyday new things and i am great with mass pvp also i don't go down easy.

What gear do you currently have?
armour set: elegia light set +16
jewels : Zaken +10, antharas +16, baium +10/AQ +11

Why u wanna join us?
Reason: i see the clan is active also i kicks butt in pvp, i think people there are nice for example my recommender freekillz he is a nice guy and all i want is a clan where i can fit in and enjoy the game playing

i would like to thank you for your time reading this and hope you approve of me and give me at least a trial

regards

2Ijoker Application improved Empty Re: Ijoker Application improved Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 am

Myah

Myah wrote:We are only looking for a tank, cardinal, overlord, judicator and soulhound. Any other classes will be trashed without notice

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum